Providing financial security through insurance coverage since 1997.

Home > Personal> International

Health and Life Insurance for Travelers

Need Health and Life Insurance for Travelers? Citizen or resident traveling out of the United States?

The Atlas Series is available to you if you are at least 14 days old and traveling outside of your Home Country. If you are a US citizens, your Home Country is always the United States, regardless of the location of your Principal Residence. If you are not a US citizen, Home Country is the country where you principally reside and receive regular mail. Protect your family with Health and Life Insurance for Travelers today!

Individuals applying together must have the same citizenship. If there is more than one citizenship in your family, you must use separate applications. Enter only individuals who will be traveling. It is not necessary to enter family members who will not be traveling. The Atlas Series is not available to individuals who are physically located in the state of New York at time of purchase.

Click For Quote or Cotización En Español

How is international traveler’s insurance different from other types?

They are typically for people leaving their home country that are concerned with coverage abroad. Many insurance plans don’t cover you once you leave the US, and an accident or illness abroad would not be covered. The major focus is on emergency medical/evacuation vs trip cancellation coverages. Travel medical plans often include some Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and/or term life benefits which are paid regardless of any coverage you may have back home for a covered injury.

Are you not traveling but living abroad?

We have a great plan that can help you with that. Free Quote