Providing financial security through insurance coverage since 1997.

  1. Home
  2. >
  3. Answers
  4. >
  5. Building Authority For Your Business Online

Building Authority For Your Business Online

Blog Author

Published On -

Alex Dopazo

I'll answer your insurance questions!

Ask Question FREE QUOTE

Most people think a traditional “salesperson” approach is the best way to get more sales for their business. They think that they should knock on doors to gain prospects’ interest, explain the benefits of their product, and eventually make a sale. 

We live in the digital world of 2022, meaning word-of-mouth marketing no longer helps your business thrive. Instead, you’ll need to establish authority for your brand by building an online presence. This article will discuss how to build authority for your business and get more sales. 

Post Valuable Content Regularly

If you don’t display knowledge about your business, customers won’t trust you. You can use your blog, web pages, and even photo galleries or videos to convey useful information to prospects. This content might include how-to’s, explanations, or descriptions of complicated industry terms. They may also include introductions to your business or products along with answers to customers’ questions. 

When customers see that you know your stuff and that you are willing to help them, they see you as a voice of authority. Regularly blogging and posting content in other formats pays off. In fact, 60% of marketers say that inbound leads are their highest quality source.

Establish Multiple Platforms 

Where is your audience? Customers might be finding you via Google search, but they might also be looking up your business on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other platforms. 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. However, a considerable portion of the remaining 32% starts out on various social media sites.

If prospects can’t find you online, they might lose trust in your business. It’s important to establish your business on multiple platforms to maximize your authority, visibility, and presence. Publish your business information everywhere to ensure multiple people see it. You should also focus your attention on the places that your audience most frequents. 

Dopazo Insurance

If you’re a small business owner, you have a lot of things to worry about from your sales to your online authority and digital presence. Don’t add anxieties about your business’ wellbeing to your list of worries. Working with a knowledgeable and experienced insurance company like Dopazo can ensure the security of your business. 

Contact us today to learn how we can help you find the perfect insurance policy for your business!

About Blog Author

Author

Alex Dopazo

In 1998, Alex Dopazo, joined his father at the agency and fell in love with insurance. It sounds corny, yes, but we love insurance and how it can help our customers. Together we share that love with all of our customers who eventually become friends.

I Would Be Happy To Answer Your Questions

By select YES and entering your telephone number, you expressly authorize Dopazo & Associates, Inc. (“Dopazo”) to call or text you with offers and reminders at the number you provided, including through the use of the possible use of automated technology and recorded messages. You certify that the number you provided is your own number. If you change your number, you will notify Dopazo as soon as possible. You are not obligated to provide this authorization and it is not a condition to receive a quote or purchase or renew your insurance. You may revoke this authorization at any time by remove@dopazo.com. You understand and agree that standard text messaging rates will apply to any text messages sent to you by Dopazo and that Dopazo will not be responsible for any charges for text messaging.